Under the Schools Standard and Framework Act the Governing Board of the school has to make appeal arrangements for parents who wish to appeal against their child not receiving an offer of admission to the school.
The following process applies:
- The deadline for lodging appeals is Friday 29th March 2019
- The person from whom appeal forms are available is the Office and Admissions Manager
- The person to whom completed appeal forms should be returned is the Clerk to the Independent Appeal Panel c/o the school
- Appeal hearings will be heard in June and July 2019
- If you submit an appeal after 29th March 2019, it may not be heard until the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Appellants will receive reasonable notice of their appeal hearing and other deadlines, such as deadlines for submitting additional evidence.
- Decision letters will be sent within reasonable period from the date of appeal.
Please contact our Reception or the Office and Admissions Manager for an appeal form.