Why choose our Primary
At Prendergast Vale Primary our vision is that every child will succeed. We are highly aspirational for all of our children and we do whatever it takes to enable them to overcome barriers to their learning. We are committed to fair and equal access to the curriculum for all children, regardless of their starting points and taking into account any additional needs they may have. We work together to give each individual child the best possible experience of school life.
We are committed to developing lifelong learners who value and understand the importance of education and what it means to be educated. We have five core values which we promote and instill in our children. These are:
We are relentless in our effort to ensure every child achieves and is well equipped for the challenges they face on their learning journey. We achieve our aim by:
- Giving children ownership of their own learning and a role in planning a curriculum which reflects their interests and questions
- Giving teachers autonomy in the way they plan and teach the children as we believe the children in each class are different and so are the teachers
- Giving pupils a voice through our weekly School Improvement Assembly where we share ideas on how to make the school better, what is working well and what is not and also discuss the Behaviour Policy
- Developing and training our children to become outstanding learners: independent and resilient
- Helping our children understand the impact of every action they take and every decision they make
- Having the very highest expectations of all our children and ensuring they have a positive mindset towards everything they do
We aim to excel at Prendergast Vale Primary School and our pupils achieve very well. Our progress has been in the top 1% of all schools nationally and Ofsted has rated our Early Years Provision as Outstanding.
To learn more about our Primary School please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 020 8297 3540 to arrange a visit.