The secondary transfer application process begins in September. The school hold an Open Evening and several Open Mornings in September/October each year for Year 7 entry. For more information, please click here. If you are unable to attend one of our Open Events, we will arrange for a member of the team to give you a personal tour of the school.
Please note that for academic year 2019-20, the furthest distance place we offered on National Offer Day was 2007.38m from the school.
Parents are able to find further information about the secondary transfer process in Lewisham in the Education section of the website of the London Borough of Lewisham.
National Offer day is Monday 2 March 2020.
If you are moving into the area or are interested in joining our school at any point other than the usual admission point into Year 7 then you will need to complete an in-year common application form. You can find details on the process here.
Please contact our Admissions Officer for an informal discussion or if you require further information.
Under the Schools Standard and Framework Act the Governing Board of the school has to make appeal arrangements for parents/carers who wish to appeal against their child not receiving an offer of admission to the school.
For secondary transfer, the following process applies:
- 2 March 2020 – National Offer Day for a secondary transfer place for September 2020
- 31 March 2020 – Deadline for lodging an appeal
- 17 June 2020 – Deadline for hearing appeals
- The person from whom appeal forms are available is the Office Manager & Admissions
- The person to whom completed appeal forms should be returned is the Clerk to the Independent Appeal Panel c/o the school.
- Appellants will receive reasonable notice of their appeal hearing and other deadlines, such as deadlines for submitting additional evidence.
- Decision letters will be sent within reasonable period from the date of appeal.
For any other appeals, please contact Reception or the Office Manager for the relevant appeal form.
If you have any further questions regarding Secondary admissions, please contact Ms Nicola Coughlin on 020 8297 3540 ext. 613050 or email email@example.com.