The secondary transfer application process begins in September. The school hold an Open Evening and several Open Mornings in September/October each year for Year 7 entry. However, if you are unable to attend one of our Open Events, we will arrange for a member of the team to give you a personal tour of the school.
Parents are able to find further information about the secondary transfer process in Lewisham in the Education section of the website of the London Borough of Lewisham.
National Offer day is 1 March 2019.
Under the Schools Standard and Framework Act the Governing Board of the school has to make appeal arrangements for parents who wish to appeal against their child not receiving an offer of admission to the school.
The following process applies:
- The deadline for lodging appeals is Friday 29 March 2019
- The person from whom appeal forms are available is the Office and Admissions Manager
- The person to whom completed appeal forms should be returned is the Clerk to the Independent Appeal Panel c/o the school
- Appeal hearings will be heard in June and July 2019
- If you submit an appeal after 29 March 2019, it may not be heard until the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Appellants will receive reasonable notice of their appeal hearing and other deadlines, such as deadlines for submitting additional evidence.
- Decision letters will be sent within reasonable period from the date of appeal.
Please contact our Reception or the Office Manager for an appeal form.
If you are moving into the area or are interested in joining our school at any point other than the usual admission point into Year 7 then you will need to complete an in-year common application form. You can find details on the process here
Please contact our Admissions Officer for an informal discussion or if you require further information.
If you have any further questions regarding Secondary admissions, please contact Mrs Carly Haydon on 020 8297 3540 ext. 613050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.