Reception Class Admissions
Children born between 1st September 2014 and 31st August 2015 are due for entry to the Reception Class in September 2019. You must apply for a place through the local authority of the area in which you live (this may not necessarily be the same local authority as the school if you do not live in Lewisham).
National Offer Day is 16th April 2019.
You can arrange a visit to our school prior to applying, where our staff will be happy to greet you and tell you about the school and our Early Years provision. You will be able to visit the Reception class, see the work currently being studied by our Reception children and speak with the Reception teachers.
However, please note that we have an intake of 30 students and our catchment area is very small. For academic year 2017-18, the furthest distance place we offered was 0.299km from the school.
Under the Schools Standard and Framework Act the Governing Board of the school has to make appeal arrangements for parents who wish to appeal against their child not receiving an offer of admission to the school.
The following process applies:
- The deadline for lodging appeals is Tuesday 21 May 2019
- The person from whom appeal forms are available is the Office and Admissions Manager
- The person to whom completed appeal forms should be returned is the Clerk to the Independent Appeal Panel c/o the school
- The deadline for hearing appeals is Wednesday 17 July 2019
- Appellants will receive reasonable notice of their appeal hearing and other deadlines, such as deadlines for submitting additional evidence
- Decision letters will be sent within reasonable period from the date of appeal.
Please contact our Reception or the Office Manager for an appeal form.
If you are moving into the area or are interested in joining our school at any point other than the usual admission point into Reception then you will need to complete an in-year common application form. Please click here for further information on how to apply.
For details of our Determined Admissions Policy 2018-19, please click here
For details of our Determined Admissions Policy 2019-2020, please click here
For details of our Determined Admissions Policy 2020-21, please click here
If you have any further questions regarding Primary admissions, please contact Mrs Carly Haydon on 020 8297 3540 ext. 613050 or email email@example.com